Thursday, February 2, 2012

What is the best business to start if you like to travel?

I want to start my own business and I love to travel. I don't want to sit and book other peoples trips like a travel agency. How can I combine this into a start up business?What is the best business to start if you like to travel?Getting into a travel oriented job is one way to look at it however my advice would be to set up a business that you can run with your laptop and a phone. That leaves you free to travel where YOU want and you can work from anywhere.

My experience with the other is that you will end up doing plenty of travel but not necessarily to the places you want. Plus while there you will have no time to enjoyWhat is the best business to start if you like to travel?Your best bet will be an independent job as a publicity coordinator. Good money, your own boss and all the free time you want. Contact www.sarbliny.com.What is the best business to start if you like to travel?Be a TV Travel show producer.What is the best business to start if you like to travel?
Be a travel agent!

No comments:

Post a Comment