Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am moving to Perth and want to be a travel agent. How much should I expect to be paid?

I have relevant qualifications and travel experience. Also, what should I expect to be taxed from my pay?I am moving to Perth and want to be a travel agent. How much should I expect to be paid?Depends on if your being covered by an award, like the Travel Industry - Agencies - General Award - 1999 [AP799612 鈥?Fed] or some other Enterprise Bargain, or Collective Agreement.



But as a rule of thumb average wages during November last year in WA were $1,221.47 per week for Males and $663.16 per week for females according to the latest release of "Australian Economic Indicators" by the Australian Bureau of Statistics on page 130.



Taxes are determined by a rising scale depending on income and citizenship, and a various other things like HECS.

No comments:

Post a Comment