Saturday, February 18, 2012

How does a travel agency work?

I am a college student, but I want to take a nice trip with some people this coming November. I am looking at the Southwest Airlines vacations and I was wondering about a travel agency, how do they work?



Do you really get good deals? Or are you paying extra for having someone do all the work for you?How does a travel agency work?Whenever I've used a travel agent, I've either paid the advertised rates or below them. That goes for both airfare and hotel rooms. In fact, when we went to Aruba in March we saved $700 on the hotel by booking through a travel agent.How does a travel agency work?Sometimes you get good deals using an agent. I only use a travel agent when I book a cruise because alot of the cruise agents have personally been on the different ships and know how they are laid out so they will get you the best rooms and prices lower than advertised online. As far as cost goes, it depends on the trip and what is included, you have enough time to consult with an agent and then compare online.



Travel agents get a commission for their work and they are paid on both ends. You really need to shop around as agents can vary as well.
  • battlefield 3 forums
  • dmv hours
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment