Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Frequent flyers: I travel a lot and should probably get frequent flyer. How do these work?

I almost always travel with Singapore Airlines (work pays). What is their program like? Any info? Can I get points for shopping at kmarts etc? Can I transfre my points from my gold visa????Frequent flyers: I travel a lot and should probably get frequent flyer. How do these work?yeah, you should definitely enroll. some airlines have a frequent flyers program. for each mile you travel, you get a point for that. after you've accumulated enough points, it will be converted into a free trip to a corresponding destination. to learn more, pls go to:



http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/co鈥?/a>Frequent flyers: I travel a lot and should probably get frequent flyer. How do these work?Definitely enroll, and be sure to find out about their alliances, too. Sometimes one airline will give you frequent flyer miles if you travel with a partner airline in their alliance. You can save a ton of money this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment