Sunday, February 12, 2012

Travel Booking Agents how are you holding on to your jobs?

Everyone is into booking Travel Online these days, Travel Agent stores are becoming a thing of the 90s many of them like me are out of a job.



I ended up getting in on the Travel trend, I also hear that even Donald Trump has a Travel booking engine.



If there are any Travel Agents left tell me how are you able to hold on to your job? Because I just could not do it. I know Travel is a 7 Trillion Dollar Industry worldwide and there is money to be made, but my old agency was making all the money and paying us close to nothing. Now I own a booking engine and book travel on the internet 24/7 and get paid to teach others how too.Travel Booking Agents how are you holding on to your jobs?I have used several of their programs, most have rocked, some didnt -- so overall, I say that they are safe to do business with and have good programs.Travel Booking Agents how are you holding on to your jobs?Even though most booking will be online, there will always be need for personalized help in planning trips for some people. I have friends in travel and cruise industry doing quite well, making not great but good money. Plus, perks!



Check out the following sites for some great travel resources and ideas...



(1) http://www.AmazingTravelGuide.com



(2) http://www.SeeThisPlanet.com



(3) http://www.TravelOffers.tv



You might want to bookmark and revisit these sites!!!



;)

No comments:

Post a Comment