Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I travel from Andheri West to Kurla West using buses or trains in Mumbai ?

I need to travel from Mahakali Caves Road in Andheri West to Kurla West( Anna Sagar Marg) using buses or trains ? Any help about how ? Please don't direct me to time tables or web sites.How do I travel from Andheri West to Kurla West using buses or trains in Mumbai ?Hi,



You can reach to Kurla West by Bus by taking the below route. I dont remember the exact bus numbers though. Each stop in Mumbai have bus numbers that halt on that stop so you will easily come to know.



1. From Mahakali caves road you need to take the bus which goes to Saki Naka. From Saki Naka you get plenty of buses to Kurla west.



You can reach to Kurla West by Train by taking the below route.



1. Take the bus to Andheri Station.

2. Take fast / slow train to Dadar.

3. Change over in Dadar and catch any fast / slow train towards Thane/Kalyan route.



All the trains halt at Kurla.



I hope I have answered satisfactorily without giving the urls.



Rashit

No comments:

Post a Comment