Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am looking to become a travel agent, anyone heard anything about Global Travel International?

I have heard wonderfu lthings about YTB and was leaning that way and then someone mentioned to me about GTI {Global Travel International.} Obviously I want to get with a reputible company that I can succeed with. GTI did provide a BBB Report to be seen. Anyone have any imput on these comapnies? I need help to make a decision! Thank you all in advance!I am looking to become a travel agent, anyone heard anything about Global Travel International?Hi Niki, YTB Is A Well Established, 7 Yr Old, Debt Free, Publicly Traded Company With A Guaranteed, Bonded Copywritten Compensation Plan That Increases Every Year, 28th Largest Travel Agency..11th In Leisure Travel, Revenue Growth 177%..$141 Million %26amp; Continuing To Grow Strongly..Over 300,00 People..150,000 Who Are Agents, Up Over 150% From Jan 2007. (60,000 Agents)



Received The Highest Awards 3 Years In A Row From Carnival Cruise Lines..On November 8th, 2007 Booked Over 12,000 Cruises In One Day! In January 2005, Received The Platium Award From Apple Vacations, Was Voted One Of The Top 500 Franchise Companies by Entrepreneur Magazine, In "SUCCESS FROM HOME MAGAZINE" Twice.. All 128 Pages Of The January 2008 Issue %26amp; In All 130 Pages Of The January 2007 Issue, Approved By The Direct Sellers Association. (DSA) %26amp; In Other Press Releases 73 Times..Most Receint..Today..4/17/08, In Every State, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Bahamas, Opening In Other Countries Later This Year. Global Travel Pays Less Commissions %26amp; Does Not Give You A Check Until You Earn $50. With YTB You Receive..25 Web Sites, Pays You Many Different Ways..Even At $10. You Can Also Start For Free As A Rep, Receive Health Benefits %26amp; Earn More Income Get Paid Sooner!! See The YTB Support Information Group Established To Help People Become Successful: http://www.yourtravelbizinfogroup.comI am looking to become a travel agent, anyone heard anything about Global Travel International?I have worked with Global Travel International ( GTI ) for a few years now I have made decent money doing so. When ever i needed help in marketing myself as a travel agent they were there to provide me with valuable resources. The one major thing about GTI is that IT IS NOT multilevel marketing where as YTB is... With YTB the only way you are going to make any money is by having people under you which screams scam. Where as with Global Travel International you are the travel agent making money not anyone under you or over you. I would check out the source provided below for more information and use their chat feature to help obtain more information.I am looking to become a travel agent, anyone heard anything about Global Travel International?Hello,

My name is Cassandra Lane. I'm not here to spam, convince, or lure you, but as a YTB travel agent I got offended with your last answerer's response. With YTB, yes there is recruiting involved but that is INDEED not the only way to success with this business. Truth be told, I have made more $$$ with travel sales than with the recruits I have. I am happy with your decision to become a successfull entrepreneur, no matter which company you end up signing with. Best to you.I am looking to become a travel agent, anyone heard anything about Global Travel International?
I have worked with both companies in the past and have since decided to continue with GTI. YTB is also a good company but last year they lost their IATAN and IATA status meaning they were no longer recognized by two of the largest governing bodies of the travel industry. Also from my research, GTI has better pricing and vacation packages. It seems that they work with more of the supplier and give you more choices compared to YTB which seems to be limited to only a few air and cruise companies. This Christmas I booked a trip with GTI for 7 of us to go on a family cruise. We had a great time on the Carnival Cruise and I traveled for free since my commission or cash back from booking the other trips was greater than the cost of my ticket. I've always had great experiences whenever working with GTI and would recommend them to anyone who is motivated to become a travel agent.
  • barometer
  • italian translation to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment