Sunday, February 12, 2012

What do you think of the start of my travel story?

This is the start of my travel story; suggestions for improvement are appreciated.



Breathtaking. Mind-blowing. Remarkable. Exceptional.

Portugal is the 7th most peaceful country in the world. The southern Argarve in particular is well known for its soothing atmosphere as well as its sandy rocky cliffs.What do you think of the start of my travel story?Indeed that is a good start if I could make just a suggestion.



Perhaps, instead of heading straight into 'Portugal is the seventh...etc' you could somehow incorporate it more into the story.I find its appearance to be rather spontaneous. Understand the point I'm making?



For example, maybe it would be possible for you to say something like,



'Breathtaking. Mind-blowing. [etc] Such are the words that can only begin to describe the magic of Portugal' ......and so on



Hope that helps! Best of wishes for the story. I'd so wish to see the finished product!



RegardsWhat do you think of the start of my travel story?it's a good start :)
  • dmv hours
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment