Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I had a UK visit visa but was unable to travel; will this affect my chance to obtain future visas?

I am an Egyptian Citizen and applied for a visit visa to visit my family. I obtained a 6 month visit visa but due to certain problems, I was unable to travel.



With that visa unused and expired, will this affect my chances of obtaining a UK student visa? I am planning on studying in the UK, but I am worried that this unused visa will damage their trust.



Thank you!I had a UK visit visa but was unable to travel; will this affect my chance to obtain future visas?No it won't,You will always have a chance to explain yourself. The supporting documents you had submitted at the time of a visitors visa were different from those that you would be submitting now and besides you are now going there for an all together different purpose.I had a UK visit visa but was unable to travel; will this affect my chance to obtain future visas?Post your queries on Usefulforums.com .. I got my questions answered .. Hence recommending it to you .. its free.. Just register in the forums section and ask.. http://www.usefulforums.com or http://forums.usefulforums.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment