Thursday, February 2, 2012

What are good songs to put in a travel show?

I'm putting together a travel show about the city life in different places around the world. But I need a theme song for it. Any ideas? Something upbeat, exciting, young...What are good songs to put in a travel show?City Girl-Jay Sean

City Life-Stroke 9What are good songs to put in a travel show?I am willing to bet just about any amount of money that you have never been out of your mother's basement or away from your computer and the very LAST thing you have done is visit all these 'cities of the world' you want to do a travel show about. Of course, I'm just guessing and I may be wrong.. but I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.



If you want to do a travel show about the cities of the world.. YOU HAVE TO GO TO THEM and you have to EXPERIENCE THEM because that will suggest what music you need to use..



Of coourse, I've only been in over 160 countries, which incudes most of the cities of the world, so what would I know.. other than to say I've tried to gather the music of every place I have lived and performed, so I know that NOTHING can beat the ACTUAL EXPERIENCE of BEING IN A CITY or a COUNTRY to get the true flavor of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment