Sunday, February 5, 2012

What is the best quality travel trailer?

My husband and I are wanting to buy a travel trailer for family vacations. I found some brand new ones that are listed for $15,000 that are made by Forest River I believe. They are between 26-29 feet and have a slide out, which is what my husband wants. Is this a good brand? Also, what was the deal with the FEMA trailers making people sick? We plan on using our travel trailer alot, and we have a baby and toddler. I want something safe...any ideas appreciated.What is the best quality travel trailer?I just recently purchased a 2009 Zinger zt29db travel trailer and it is really amazing. It cost around twenty thousand dollars and it has two tip outs. Go to www.crossroadsrv.com and click on Zinger to look at the different travel trailers they have to offer. There are also many other travel trailer makers to choose from. It just a matter of looking for the trailer that you want that meets your life style and obviously your budget aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment