Thursday, February 2, 2012

How much do rabies vaccines cost at a travel clinic in the United States?

I am planning to go to China soon, but I have no heatlh insurance... so how much would a rabies vaccine cost if I go to a travel clinic at a hospital in the United States?How much do rabies vaccines cost at a travel clinic in the United States?I have lived in China for the past six years and I've never had the rabies shots series. Why would you get such a thing?How much do rabies vaccines cost at a travel clinic in the United States?Do you need a rabies vaccine to go to China? Is this for a pet you are taking?



Go to www.who.int to see which vaccines are REQUIRED before traveling there.



As I understand, the only REQUIRED vaccine for China is yellow fever which is for only certain areas of the nation, not the whole of China. Much depends on how long you will be there and where you will be.



Years ago when I traveled overseas, I always received a note at the port of entry to let me know that if I fell sick and go to a doctor, I should advise the doctor of my travels and where I had been.
  • the game of life online
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment