Thursday, February 2, 2012

How can I find a sponsor for our travel hockey team?

We are a very succesful allstar hockey team ages 12 to 18 each age group finishes 1st or 2nd every tournament.We travel all over the South and occasionally tyo the East.Looking for a sponser to help with Uniforms and tournament fee's.How can I find a sponsor for our travel hockey team?Call local businesses- ones with some connection to players on the team would be the best ones to try first, just go from there. Sports related companies are best, obviously, but other companies might got for it too.How can I find a sponsor for our travel hockey team?Call Scott Boras! I hear he is looking for work.How can I find a sponsor for our travel hockey team?What team?How can I find a sponsor for our travel hockey team?
Pick your favourite local restaurant or sports bar (so long as they serve food as well) and ask them about it if you guys go there after home games.

No comments:

Post a Comment