Thursday, February 2, 2012

How big is the change that when i travel from state to state they' ll ask me for my residents card?

I heard that when u travel from state to state they sometimes ask u for ur residency card. N I m planning on using my ecuadorian passport. I m An illegal alien and i am not going to arizona. Thanks I would realy appreciate your answers.How big is the change that when i travel from state to state they' ll ask me for my residents card?You are in this country illegally--it does not matter whether or not you are stopped by a police car in Arizona or any other State. You get stopped--they ask you for usual documentation--if you can not show them what they want--Immigration will be called in--while you are detained in the local jail.How big is the change that when i travel from state to state they' ll ask me for my residents card?you should ALWAYS have your verification cards with you ANYWAY=====

the immigration rules state that....read it and learn something you perhaps willfully chose to ignore....How big is the change that when i travel from state to state they' ll ask me for my residents card?anyone, anytime, anywhere can ask you for identification and proof you are not illegal, has nothing to do with statesHow big is the change that when i travel from state to state they' ll ask me for my residents card?
I dont think illegals can fly safely .. the TSA hopefully will pull you

No comments:

Post a Comment