Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Can I travel with a canceled passport with a valid visa to Brazil?

I have a canceled (clipped) passport with a valid (not damaged, or canceled) visa and a valid passport, without visa from the same issuing country.

Can I use both (the canceled and the valid) to travel to Brazil?

Considering the information in both passports are the same.Can I travel with a canceled passport with a valid visa to Brazil?Yes, that is exactly what you are supposed to do when you hava a visa that is still vaid, but have needed to renew your passport.Can I travel with a canceled passport with a valid visa to Brazil?I in my opinion, we can't travel to not only Brazil any county because if we travel the most important things is passport without passport we cant' identifying the person and if you don't have valid passport you can't travel, so you can't travel with canceled passport with a valid visa to Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment