Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What is the easiest way for a tourist to travel to Trondheim from Bergen?

Is there a direct train route? I can only seem to find trains that go via Oslo, which is inconvenient as I am intending to travel from Oslo, to Bergen, to Trondheim, and I don't really want to go back to where I started if I can help it.



Thank you ever so much if you can help!What is the easiest way for a tourist to travel to Trondheim from Bergen?If you have a lot of money and quite a bit of time you can travel by boat.

There is a regular 'ferry' along the coast but it is mostly seen as cruise. http://www.hurtigruten.us/norway/

There is no direct train route, as you can see on this map: http://www.alleuroperail.com/eurorailway鈥?/a>

It might be possible to find a bus/coach that covers the distance, but I would not know how to find those.What is the easiest way for a tourist to travel to Trondheim from Bergen?Teleportation but it hasn't been invented yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment