Thursday, February 2, 2012

What days of the summer are best and less expensive to travel via airplane?

I am from Wenatchee, Washington a small town and I plan to go to Cleveland, Ohio this summer and soon to visit a friend. I wanted to go during July 1st and come back July 11th but it鈥檚 so pricey. So I want to know if there is like a low peak or high peak time to travel. Or if maybe it鈥檚 less expensive to travel by car or bus??? I am willing to change the dates to make it cheaper for me.What days of the summer are best and less expensive to travel via airplane?Air travel on the week days is always more expensive, but here's a little trick try checking the rates on Tuesday - Thursday they are usually cheaper then. Don't know why but I just flew from detroit to pensacola someone told me to do this and it was 20 cheaper.What days of the summer are best and less expensive to travel via airplane?After Memorial Day, after Fourth of July you can get some good deals for flights. Off peak days of the week (like Wednesdays and Thursdays) you can find some cheap seats. Airtran has good deals a lot of the time and that's who I usually use (it's a good flight experience and it's a good price for college-aged travelers...like me).



My recent flight, last week actually, I booked a One way from Charlotte to New York for $83.00 total.

No comments:

Post a Comment