Sunday, February 5, 2012

I want to start travel nursing asap-any travel nurses out there?

I'm an RN with 3 years NICU experience and want to start travel nursing next month with another medical professional. I'm already in contact with a couple of recruitment companies, but wanted some advice first. What are some good recruitment companies? What cities would you recommend (or not)? Any experiences/tips/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.I want to start travel nursing asap-any travel nurses out there?Well Laura I would reccomend a company Advantage RN I worked for them for awhile and they pay well. However, they usually don't go to the biggest hospitals which can be a bit of a problem if your just starting out. Many of the smaller hospitals are behind the times and they resent travel nurses.

If I were to give a bit of advice though it would be to go to the biggest hospital you can get to, starting off. This is because they treat you better and you will learn more even if you make less money. Good luck traveling can be a sweet deal

No comments:

Post a Comment