Sunday, February 5, 2012

How can I post my restaurant on the travel website? Most of the others in town have theirs.?

I just wish to add my brewpub/restaurant to the travel website. How do I go about that?How can I post my restaurant on the travel website? Most of the others in town have theirs.?You'll want to find a contact for the site and inquire how to add your business. If the listings are google adwords ads, then you'll need to create an ad with google and specify it be placed on travel website you choose.



Most local tv stations have their own websites now which get a lot of traffic and should also be a good place to have your business listed.



Wishing you all the best!How can I post my restaurant on the travel website? Most of the others in town have theirs.?A few tips would be to google / yahoo some of your competitors and see what the travel / ranking sites that they are listed on with top results.



Then look or contact each travel website for an info page or a contact us page.



My company offers very affordable marketing solutions where free and pay based advertising is offered.



For example for 10 dollars we could get you some free Facebook advertising around the location of where your pub/restaurant is, we can sign you up on all those rating sites free and do all the work for you, and let you know how for just a few bucks a month or whatever your budget is, you can really take advantage of targeting a new set of customers to your bar / restaurant.



Just go to www.stillaftermath.com and use our live chat system and ask about it - we can take to you there instantly about offering you a solution that's cheaper than a steak at the cheesecake factory.



haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment