Sunday, February 5, 2012

Do you have any information on a travel company called Travel Direx, which is a subsidiary of Integra?

They state they have been in business as a Consolidator since 1990. They have travel vacation/programs that are offered directly to members, who have to pay $3995 to become a member, at a greatly reduced cost. Travel Direx is out of Kemah, TX. I want to find out if this company is legitimate or a fraud.Do you have any information on a travel company called Travel Direx, which is a subsidiary of Integra?Do not deal with those guys!!! Do you have any information about them that you can give me? I bought in and then I requested a refund two days later. They told me that I would receive my refund in 30 to 45 days, but now all of the phone numbers for the company in Kemah aren't working. I have the reps. number that sold me, but I would like any information that you can give me about them.Do you have any information on a travel company called Travel Direx, which is a subsidiary of Integra?In my opinion it seems to be a con. I wouldn't pay a company money before knowing everything about this company. I took time to look up the company and found nothing on the internet. I'd be very cautious dealing with these people. In my opinion, I'd back out.

No comments:

Post a Comment