Thursday, January 26, 2012

What are the first steps to start a travel agency business?

I am a business person but I never opened my own business. I need some help to know exactly what I need to do to be successful. It will be a travel agency in Miami operated from my house. Therefore the people will either call or send e-mails to inquire or reserve.What are the first steps to start a travel agency business?You should have a system that includes top notch training, our marketing center, booking engines, client and commission tracking, access to all our travel suppliers, the best customer service in the industry and much more!What are the first steps to start a travel agency business?Well first and foremost you have to write a business plan then file for the business.
  • tess gerritsen
  • chrome download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment