Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a good travel gift to give someone who is going on a trip overseas?

I want to give her a good send off! I'm trying to think of something small but thoughtful that would be convenient for her to have or would remind her of home. She is traveling to Norway; she speaks basic Norwegian and does already have a travel translation book. Thanks!What is a good travel gift to give someone who is going on a trip overseas?One of those neck roll pillows for sleeping on the plane. I wish I had one on my last plane trip.What is a good travel gift to give someone who is going on a trip overseas?
ok, I hope she has a great trip!!!!!!! Ok, that said, one of those travel-sized plug-in, adapters, will be a GREAT ,not to mention, thoughtful gift. Nothing more frustrating than going to use your blow-drier, and find out it doesn't comply with their plu-ins!!!!!!!! i would want that if I were traveling.What is a good travel gift to give someone who is going on a trip overseas?Phone card(s) so she can keep in touch with friends and family back home.What is a good travel gift to give someone who is going on a trip overseas?
A sleeping mask. I recently took a flight from the West Coast to England had a difficult time sleeping but couldn't justify the $10 for a sleeping mask I only needed once.What is a good travel gift to give someone who is going on a trip overseas?A money belt

A small toiletries bag

A neck pillow

A gold monogrammed luggage tag

Street maps

etc.What is a good travel gift to give someone who is going on a trip overseas?
A bag of the Dove chocolates that is in the cabinet in the printer room. She will enjoy reading all the sayings inside the wrappers. "San Francisco, U.S.A"; "Save the Date...." You know....



;-)



Great question though! If I think of anything serious, I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment