Monday, January 30, 2012

What jobs fall in line with studying the travel and tourism operations industry?

I am planning to study for my associates degree in Hotel / Restaurant management and transfer the credits to a Bachelor or Travel and Tourism industry. What different types of successful jobs will I be able to do once I study this? I will be studying in Hawaii and plan to start a career there after hopefully.What jobs fall in line with studying the travel and tourism operations industry?Sounds like fun: Ideas for jobs include:



-- Admin jobs at hotels / tour operators / sports facilities

-- Sales / Business Development / Marketing Jobs

-- Business Travel Jobs

-- Travel writing jobs

-- Customer Service Jobs

-- Finance Jobs

-- Tour Ops/Wholesale Jobs

-- Travel Agents/Retail Jobs



Possible employers:

-- Adventure operators

-- Camps

-- Resort/Holiday destinations

-- Spa / watersports outfitters

-- Bars/Pubs/Clubs

-- Cruise lines

-- Conference facilities

-- Hotels



Good luck!What jobs fall in line with studying the travel and tourism operations industry?I work for the government in tourism. Very interesting career options in this area with either state or city tourism department in marketing, tourism development, business partnerships, advocacy, economic development. I love my job... you may want to look into it!
  • alpinestars
  • lady gaga born this way album
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment