Monday, January 23, 2012

Hye there, What is the best and cheapest way to travel in and around the United States?

I am planning to visit U.S.A this summer and I come from U.K so I am not eligible to drive in the U.S. Thus my options of travel between states are down to by air, train or bus. I plan to visit New York, Washington D.C, Florida, New Orleans, Dallas, Pheonix, Los Angeles, Springfield. I would also like to know more about the best and cheapest way to travel between place of attractions in those states. Thank you for answering.Hye there, What is the best and cheapest way to travel in and around the United States?You will probably want to use more than one kind of transportation. There is excellent train service between New York City and Washington D.C. - and I think that is definitely your best choice for that part of your trip. The distance between some of the places you mentioned is very large.



For information on bus travel in the U.S see



www.greyhound.com and for train travel see:

www.amtrak.com



I also suggest you get a good guidebook like Frommers or Let's Go USAHye there, What is the best and cheapest way to travel in and around the United States?Traveling by train is very affordable , plus you will see more of the country side . Which Springfield are you talking about ? There is a town of Springfield in almost every state ! the Springfield the Simpsons are from is fictitious.Hye there, What is the best and cheapest way to travel in and around the United States?Well air travel isn't cheap but it'd be the best way to travel. It really depends on where you are. I'm gonna assume you are starting out on the east coast.... I'd use the trains to get around the east coast (Between D.C, and New York), Take a bus to go south (Florida, New Orleans), take a train west to Phoenix and Dallas, Ride a bus to LA then get on another train to head up to Springfield (again I'm assuming you mean Washington State, there are like 10 Springfields here in the US).

No comments:

Post a Comment