Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I become successful in travel writing?

I was reading Nomadic Matt's travel blog and became interested in writing up a travel blog the next time I travel overseas.How do I become successful in travel writing?You should read more blogs or articles about travelling and gain a background.



Moreover, you should choose a good place to travel where you will have a good holiday and live many things to write.



My favourite holiday resort is Bodrum. You may watch videos at http://magnificentturkey.weebly.com/bodr鈥?/a>How do I become successful in travel writing?It really depends what how view success and what kind of travel writing you want to do.

If you want to be like Matt, research search engine optimization (SEO), be regular in your blog posting, write articles that are interesting and engaging, and maintain a strong web presence by visiting other travel blogs.

If you want to get published in magazines, start reading travel magazines to get an idea of a good writing style and what kind of stories they are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment