Monday, January 30, 2012

Who makes the best travel clothing for long flights?

I have a business trip with my husband and I will be on a plane and travelling with executives for close to 14 hours. Who makes the best travel clothing for style, comfort, stain resistant and wrinkle resistance?Who makes the best travel clothing for long flights?I have done the New Zealand to UK trip a couple of times, which is a 24 flight experience ( or longer depending on your layovers!)....I found that cotton was good...I wore jeans ( stretch) and cotton t-shirts and a cardigan.......I think if you wear something that desiguises stains well, has stretch, is natural fibres you should be fine. Shoes that go on and off quickly are also good as I took them off when I was sitting down but was up and down a few times to the toilet ( and wlaking to strech a bit) so its easy to get them on.

I wouldn't buy new clothes to go travelling specfically...I don;t see the point.Who makes the best travel clothing for long flights?Pack very light then buy clothes where ever you go.. CHEAP clothes.. then leave them in the hotel room when you leave... your clothes will always look clean and fresh and you won't be carting 5 suitcases around with you.Who makes the best travel clothing for long flights?I would go with a nice long cardigan, comfortable t-shirt or tank, tailored jeans in a dark wash or dress pants (though this would be disregarding the stain resistance), and a cute pair of flats. This outfit says you are put together and you can be comfortable at the same time.
  • walkie talkie
  • electric car
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment