Monday, January 23, 2012

What is the best advice for a woman who will travel Cuba?

I'm planning to go to cuba in May. I've never traveled alone before. Is it ok for a woman to travel alone there? I heard that Cuba is safe but these days I'm scared of course I'm excited though... I want you to give me some tips.What is the best advice for a woman who will travel Cuba?I've been there 3 times; by myself as a single woman twice, and with my mid-sixty-year-old mom the last time. It's been easy to get around and the local people are wonderful. Public transportation for tourists is very good and you can try the modes the locals use, but they are usually overcrowded...though very cheap. I lived there for 4 months and had absolutely no problems in any of the cities I was in.

Staying in casa particulars (private homes) is a good, inexpensive way to stay in various parts of the country. I never had to reserve for this accomodation, but for your first night in Cuba it's comforting to have your reservation at a hotel that a taxi can take you to. Casas cost about $20-$25 US/night, but you use Cuban Convertible Pesos to pay. Don't take US money, unless you can afford the 12% exchange fee that the gov't is now charging for American dollars. It's better to use Canadian $$, Canadian traveller's cheques, your Credit Card (through a non-American bank), or your debit card.

I'm a BIG fan of Cuba...GO...and enjoy yourself without worry.What is the best advice for a woman who will travel Cuba?
As when going to any area outside of the area you currently live in, always stay safe. Make sure that you never travel with people that you don't know, and don't drink. Make sure you follow their customs (if they have anything special-- such as covering your arms if the law says so), and keep a good hold onto any of your personal information.What is the best advice for a woman who will travel Cuba?Take lots of condoms with you.What is the best advice for a woman who will travel Cuba?
dont belive themWhat is the best advice for a woman who will travel Cuba?Well, I'm From Cuba I moved to The U.S 5 years ago (my mom is fully Cuban and my dad is American) well cuba is an Ok place now just be careful and there are some good parts in cuba and some bad!
  • pearson prentice hall
  • shop bop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment