Thursday, January 26, 2012

What courses/qualification is required for globe-trotting travel industry related jobs ?

I am middle level executive in financial sector. My age is 48. I am fond of visiting various countries of the world. So, I want to

take up career in travel/tourisam industry?

Whast courses/qualifications can help me

in achieving my goal ?What courses/qualification is required for globe-trotting travel industry related jobs ?I recomment looking at the websites in sources



The following is from the first source:



Although few college courses relate directly to travel or tourism, a college education sometimes is desired by employers to establish a background in fields such as computer science, geography, communication, foreign languages, and world history. Courses in accounting and business management also are important, especially for those who expect to manage or start their own travel agencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment