Thursday, January 26, 2012

What shocks to use on my 1994 toyota pickup that are cheaper than long travel shocks for off roading?

I have 2 questions.

1. What is the differance between long travel and anything else?

2. I know long travel is expensive, can you give me some good cheaper alternatives to long travel, somewhere between 0 and 1000 dollars.What shocks to use on my 1994 toyota pickup that are cheaper than long travel shocks for off roading?Just ask them to install original equipment ones.What shocks to use on my 1994 toyota pickup that are cheaper than long travel shocks for off roading?Rancho sells a good one...www.4wheelparts.com..The only reason for long travel is if you have the flex in your suspension for it...The best way to find out what size shock you,ll need is to put the truck on a RTI ramp and measure it...You can also put one wheel on a forklift...It,ll do the same...Why spend hundreds of dollars on long travel shocks if you don,t have the truck that will use them?

No comments:

Post a Comment