Thursday, January 26, 2012

How many months can an infant travel international?

I'm going to apply for my 1 month and 5 days old's passport tomorrow so I can travel in the Philippines in three weeks if i expedite it, so my baby will be about almost two months old. Well, my friends had been telling me that my baby has to be 3 months to travel. Anyone can help me bout this?



Also, I emailed Philippine Airlines and they said an infant can travel 16days old already but I believe that, that's from the Philippines to the United States, how bout United States to the Philippines?



Please help.How many months can an infant travel international?Most airlines don't have age restrictions, however they ask for a letter of a physician apporving the flight if the newborn is below a certain age (7-12 days). Infants below 6 months must travel on the lap of an adult.

http://www.delta.com/planning_reservatio鈥?/a> ..How many months can an infant travel international?16days old onwards.
  • florida drivers license
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment