Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it safe to travel in the 12th to 15th week of pregnancy?

Hello everyone!



I am 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby, with some spotting in the 8th %26amp; 10th week. Previously I miscarried twice before 8 weeks. I have to travel in the 12th to 15th week of my pregnancy. I am afraid it might be harmful. My travel would consist of one about 2 hours and another about 7 hours flight.



I need your sincere advice regarding this serious issue. Special thanks to any doctors if they can answer.



Thank you in advance.Is it safe to travel in the 12th to 15th week of pregnancy?There's nothing wrong with traveling that early in your pregnancy. It's when you late into your third trimester that it can become a problem. Unfortunately, if you are going to miscarry in the first trimester, there's not much you can do to prevent it. Traveling won't make you have a miscarriage. I'd double check with my doctor just to be safe, but I'm sure you'll be just fine! Good luck!! and congrats!Is it safe to travel in the 12th to 15th week of pregnancy?
Its always best to mention it to your doctor first but my doctor said I could travel up til I was 36 weeks. Just get up and walk occasionally so your legs will get circulation cuz you can get blood clots if you sit to long.Is it safe to travel in the 12th to 15th week of pregnancy?You are definately okay! I had a cruise to go to the bahamas while I was pregnant, and traveled a lot. My Doctor who was very esteemed and successful, was fine with my travel until I was 35 weeks. This is when he wanted me to discontinue all my travels until i delivered. I delivered a perfect baby girl, no complications. He said there was no reason for me to be concerned about traveling, he did recommend when leaving the country that I didnt drink the water in certain countries but that was all. So your traveling should be absolutely fine.Is it safe to travel in the 12th to 15th week of pregnancy?
When I was 6 weeks pregnant I took an 16 hour plane ride and I had to transfer planes twice then when I was 4,5 months I went back same plane ride 2 transfers, when I was pregnant with my second child I flew for 1,5 when I was 4,5 months pregnant and flew back 2 weeks later.



If I were you I would not fly unless it's Absolutely necessary, I would not sit on the chair completely I lifted my but of the chair while landing just in case we had a hard landing so my arms would take the impact and not my whole body.Is it safe to travel in the 12th to 15th week of pregnancy?you should ask your doctor and see what he thinks, but my opinion i think it will be fine (fingerscrossed). %26amp; good luck.





as long as itss not after 6 months thats when you cant fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment